Dr. Verna could come to your home to meet you and your pet,
you could drive to our Marshall office.
- The first thing that will occur is a full physical examination.
- Then, Dr. Verna will assess your pet’s health and state of wellness using both conventional (“regular doctor examination”) and holistic (primarily Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) tools.
- Dr. Verna will also look at his or her eyes, ears, teeth, coat and skin, and musculoskeletal system as well as assessing your pet’s Tongue and Pulses from a Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine point of view.
- Dr. Verna will learn more about your pet’s health by evaluating her or him for painful reactive acupressure points and employ a gentle chiropractic examination approach to the joints (searching for arthritis or restricted range of motion).
- And you will be asked questions about your pet’s diet, behavior and daily routine.
It will be very helpful to bring a copy of all your pet’s records and any x-rays that have been taken, copies of Ultrasounds or MRI results, and any other pertinent information such as a print out of any reports by other specialist (even including animal communicators), this information ca n greatly contribute to Dr. Verna’s ability to help your pet return to a healthy pain free state.
Following this intake examination, Dr. Verna may counsel you on a nutrition plan, including foods, herbs, and supplements for improving your pet’s health. Depending on the nature of your visit together, she may also offer you options for therapy, including (but not limited to) the use of Veterinary Acupuncture, Animal Chiropractic, Therapeutic Laser, Rehabilitative Therapy exercises and advise, and many, many other choices. Dr. Verna is also educated in balanced preventative medicine wellness protocols and can assist you in making the right choices for you and your furry family member in terms of how to select certain vaccinations and when to them if you do choose to do so, which heartworm preventatives are safe and effective, which vitamins to use, and which flea and tick preventatives will help keep your disease-free.
To schedule your initial consultation click here.